Para Fungal is a unique blend of plants, barks, and herbs that grow in the Amazon rain forest. These indigenous plants, barks and herbs have been used for years by the native tribes of the Amazon for various physical ailments.
Para Fungal specifically targets fungal and parasitic problems such as, candida & yeast infections, mold, fungal infestions, prostatitis, parasites, and malaria. Para Fungal also acts as an anti-viral & anti-bacterial. Listed below are the herbal ingredients and their reported health benefits.
Jatoba (bark)* for candida & yeast infections, fungal infections (athlete’s foot, nail fungus, ect
* for prostatitis, cystitis, and urinary tract infections
* as a natural stimulant & energy tonic
Pau d’Arco (bark)* for candida, yeast and other fungal infectionsfor flu, colds, and upper-respiratory bacterial and viral infections… fights leukemia and cancer
* for sexually transmitted diseases. (syphilis, gonorrhea, etc.) * for psoriasis and dermatitis
Amamu (whole herb)* fights cancer, leukemia and immune disorders.
* for colds, flu and virues, for urinary tract infections.
* for candida and yeast infections
Brazilian Peppertree (bark or fruit)* anti-bacterial, anti-candidal, anti-fungal
* for viral & fungal infections, (candida & yeast)
* as a heart regulator & mild hypertention to stop bleeding and treat wounds internally & externally
Amargo (bark)* anti-parasitic, digestive stimulant, liver bile stimulant
* for lice & skin parasites, for intestinal parasites & amebic infestion
* for digestive problems, (ulcers, gas, bloating etc)
* to eliminate toxins & stones
Fedegoso (whole herb)* anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-hepatotoxic (liver detoxifier)
* to treat bacterial & fungal infections
* for liver disorders, for intestinal worms, internal parasites, & skin parasites
* as a protector against cellular damage
Epazote (whole herb)* anti-parasitic, vermifuge (expels worms), insecticidal, digestive stimulant, hepato-protective (liver protector)
* for skin parasies, lice & ringworm.
* for acid relux, gas, bloating, cramping, chronic constipation
Graviola (leaves, fruit, seeds, bark, roots)* anti-cancerous, anti-tumorous, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, hypotensive (helps lower blood pressure).
* treats bacterial & fungal infections,
* for internal parasites & worms.
Picao Preto (whole herb)* anti bacterial, anti viral, anti leukemic
* reduces inflammation, kills fungus, protects liver
* inhibits stomach acid, reduces spasms, fights free radicals
Nigella Sativa (black cumin seed) has been used for medical purposes for more than 2000 years. Mohammed claimed that it cured everything but death.
There have been more than 450 peer reviews with nigella sativa in the past 40 years, for a wide range of diseases, such as diabetes, MS, Alzheimer’s disease, hepatitis C and more. Originally, Nigella sativa was used to treat migraines and allergies, but recent discoveries have shown that this little black seed is effective in destroying cancer cells. Previous studies have shown anticancer activity in prostate and colon cancers, as well as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Nigella sativa has many benefits. It contains strong anti-parasitic, anti-hypertensive, anti-Inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, and anti-histamine properties. It also strengthens the immune system.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
Warning: If you are taking blood thinning medications, or have allergies to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds or daisies, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Rainforest Remedies, LLC
The FDA has not evaluated these claims and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.