Psalms Factor is a synergistic blend of herbal remedies used by the indigenous tribes of the Amazon rainforest and in traditional Chinese medicine. Rich in beneficial nutrients, phytochemicals and active constituents, Psalms Factor fights blood disorders and promotes a healthy circulatory system. Psalms Factor is a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Also relieves pain and enhances the immune system, Listed below are the herbal ingredients and their reported health benefits…
* fights sickle cell, reduces inflammation, relieves pain, & enhances immunity
* for hormonal disorders (menopause, PMS,ect.) for chronic fatigue
* for sexual disorders (impotency, frigidity, low libido)
Cat’s Claw (vine, bark & root)
* stimulates the immune system, protects cells, fights free radicals, reduces inflammation & cleanses bowel
Bitter Melon (whole plant, fruit, seed)
* for viral infections (HIV, herpes, Epstein-Barr, hepatitis, & influenza)
* for bacterial infections (staphylococcus, streptococcus, & salmonella)
* anticancerous, antibacterial, anti-viral.
Mullaca (whole plant, leaves, & root)
* anti-bacterial, anti-mycoplasmal, anti-cancerous, immunomodulator, anti-viral
* for skin diseases (dermatitis, psoriasis, skin infections, rosacea, & scleroderma) * for viral infections
Chanca Piedra (whole herb)
* for kidney stones and gallstones. for viruses, hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes
* to tone, balance, strengthen, detoxify and protect the liver, to reduce uric acid and increase urination
* for hypertension and high cholesterol levels
Anamu (whole herb)
* fights leukemia, anticancerous, antiviral, anticandidal, antibacterial, immune stimulant
Sea cucumber…is used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a number of health problems, including fatigue, impotence and joint pain. Sea cucumber contains high levels of chondroitin sulfate, a major component of cartilage. The loss of chondroitin sulfate is associated with arthritis and taking sea cucumber extract may help to reduce the joint pain associated with this condition. Sea cucumber also contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds.
Sea cucumber is rich with niacin, calcium, ta-urine, lysine and other elements to restore the brain fatigue, improve memory. Sea cucumbers provide vitamin A, B-1(thiamine), B-2(riboflavin), and B-3(niacin), and vitamin C as well as the minerals Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc.
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or nursing. If you are taking a blood thinner medication, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Rainforest Remedies, LLC
The FDA has not evaluated these claims and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.