A nationwide survey found that more than half (54.6%) of all U.S. citizens test positive to one or more allergens. More Americans than ever before, say they are suffering from allergies. It is among the country’s most common, yet often overlooked, diseases. Allergies affect as many as 40 to 50 million Americans.
Sinus problems may be the result of allergies. Sinusitis means your sinuses are infected or inflamed. Pollutants, nasal problems and certain diseases can also cause sinusitis. COPD, asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory ailments affect most people at one time or another.
The Sinus / Allergies product was designed to support healthy upper respiratory functions. This is a blend of seven rainforest plants and trees that all have been used for years, by the indigenous people of the Amazon rainforest, and in recent times by the general population of South America and parts of Europe and Asia to fight upper respiratory problems. Below is a list of the ingredients and their photo chemical actions.
Amor Seco (roots, leaves, stems)
* fights allergies, blocks histamine, reduces asthma, reduces inflammation, dilates bronchials, relaxes muscles
Embauba ( leaves)
* relieves asthma, reduces inflammation, relieves pain, reduces spasms, kills bacteria
* kills fungi, kills mold, kills Candida, fights free radicals, decongests bronchials
Brazilian Peppertree (leaves, bark)
* reduces inflammation, kills fungi, kills Candida yeast, dries secretions, reduces phlegm, relieves pain, reduces spasms
Nettle (leaves, roots)
* reduces allergies, reduces inflammation, cleanses blood, relieves pain, dilates blood vessels, kills germs
* reduces histamine, suppresses coughs, relieves spasms, reduces acid, reduces inflammation, stimulates digestion, relieves pain
* suppresses coughs, expels phlegm, dilates bronchials, fights asthma, kills bacteria, kills yeast, reduces inflammation
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or nursing
Rainforest Remedies, LLC
The FDA has not evaluated these claims and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.